is a portable device that measures body compositions through Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) via four electrodes.
Our device can be paired with the application which provide a variety of services including the use of arithmetic functions to calculate your body composition as well as diet and exercise recommendations.
I have a feeling that he will check the data and his health better from now on.
It's so light small, you can basically carry it in your pocket anywhere you want.
Bring energy and a healthy change to your family using Fitrus+.
Fitrus+ measures your heart rate and enables your track the data.
Fitrus+ can also measure the temperature of your skin and other objects.
Aim to encourage users to have a healthy lifestyle by providing correct health comments to users.
Maneuver through the display menu via touch-sensitive screen.
View your measurements on the LED display located on the front of the device.
CFour Electrode Sensor
Measure your skeletal muscle mass, body fat percentage, and other components via the four electrode sensors.
Monitor your activity levels, gauged by the acceleration sensors built into the device.
EQuick Power Button
Turn the device on or off with a simple press of the power button.
FSkin Temperature Sensor
Hover the left posterior sensor over your temple to most accurately measure your skin temperature.
GHeart Rate Sensor
Place your finger on the right posterior sensor to measure your heart rate.
It is Simple to Use.
1Download and run Fitrus App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
2Insert your basic information such as gender, height, weight and birth year.
3Turn on the Fitrus Plus and select the Measure button in the Fitrus App.
Lightly pinch 4 electrodes with both of your thumbs and index finger.
Stretch your arms and avoid your hand to touch each other, also do not talk while you are measuring.
How to Measure Temperature -
Power on the Fitrus Plus and position the round sensor about 5cm close to the object or skin to be measured.
How to Measure Heart Rate -
To use the heart rate measuring feature, please register.
4From the Fitrus App you may check the measurment result and analysis from many different menus.
5Fitrus App is constantly updated and maintained.
Easy To Use Free from the limited time and space limitations so anyone can use this device easily.
Result Make sure your training and food which are related to body types.
Accuracy It's high measure accuracy has been verified in comparison with other medical product.
Portability Device has a light weight of only 45g as opposed to competing products that weight.
List of Measurement
Body Fat %
Skeletal Muscle Mass
Body Mass Index
Basal Metabolic Rate
Algorithm using Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) Holding the device electrode lightly with the thumb and forefinger of both hands and a microcurrent that is harmless to the human body will flow.
It obtains the body fat by checking the resistance value of the part through which the current can't pass, and the skeletal muscle and the basic metabolic amount are analyzed by the algorithm of FITRUS.
Anyone can easily check body composition.
- Fitrus Plus is not a medical device and should not be used for diagnostics or treatment.
- Do not use this device if you are dependent on any biometric devices, such as a cardiac regulator, medical ECG, mechanical heart, or heart-lung machine.
- Fitrus Plus is using a BIA(Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis). Therefore, the measurement value may change may depend on the environment and season.
- Fitrus Plus uses sensitive sensors for measurements. It may cause malfunction due to the heating element such as the stove or the low-temperature environment.
- Do not use Fitrus Plus to measure your body composition during pregnancy or menstruation. There will be discrepancies.
- The electric current (under 150 uA of 50 kHz) is too low for anyone to sense or be affected by it.
If you do experience any sensations or symptoms, immediately cease its operation.
- Do not disassemble or modify the device. Avert any physical trauma to the device.
Requirements for the Safety
- Make sure to remove any nearby devices that can cause wireless interference. These sources include but are not limited to microwave ovens, wireless audio operating in the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz bandwidth, and certain power sources. These sources can cause slower performance or disconnection from and may also interfere with the Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis, resulting in inaccurate readings.
- Do not eat or dismantle the battery. Keep out of children’s reach.
- You must follow local regulations when disposing of the device or any of its components and accessories.