ALED Battery Display
LED 네 개가 배터리 잔량을 표시합니다.
BFour Electrode Sensor
A Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) will be conducted via the four electrode sensors to determine your skeletal muscle mass, body fat percentage, and other components of your body composition.
Your activity levels can be gauged via the acceleration sensors built into the device.
DQuick Power Button
Turn the device on or off with a simple press of the power button. The LED display is activated when the device is in use.
It is Simple to Use.
1Download and run Fitrus App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
2Insert your basic information such as gender, height, weight and birth year.
3Turn on the Fitrus A and select the Measure button in the Fitrus App.
Lightly pinch 4 electrodes with both of your thumbs and index finger.
Stretch your arms and avoid your hand to touch each other, also do not talk while you are measuring.
4From the Fitrus App you may check the measurment result and analysis from many different menus.
5Fitrus App is constantly updated and maintained.
Are you trying to lose weight? Or maybe even bulk up? Let's get a full-body analysis FitrusA
Easy To Use Free from the limited time and space limitations so anyone can use this device easily.
Result Make sure your training and food which are related to body types.
Accuracy It's high measure accuracy has been verified in comparison with other medical product.
Portability Device has a light weight of only 45g as opposed to competing products that weight.
List of Measurement
Body Fat %
Skeletal Muscle Mass
Body Mass Index
Basal Metabolic Rate
Algorithm using Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) Holding the device electrode lightly with the thumb and forefinger of both hands and a microcurrent that is harmless to the human body will flow.
It obtains the body fat by checking the resistance value of the part through which the current can't pass, and the skeletal muscle and the basic metabolic amount are analyzed by the algorithm of FITRUS.
Anyone can easily check body composition.
- Fitrus A is not a medical device and should not be used for diagnostics or treatment.
- Do not use this device if you are dependent on any biometric devices, such as a cardiac regulator, medical ECG, mechanical heart, or heart-lung machine.
- Fitrus A is using a BIA(Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis). Therefore, the measurement value may change may depend on the environment and season.
- Fitrus A uses sensitive sensors for measurements. It may cause malfunction due to the heating element such as the stove or the low-temperature environment.
- Do not use Fitrus A to measure your body composition during pregnancy or menstruation. There will be discrepancies.
- The electric current (under 150 uA of 50 kHz) is too low for anyone to sense or be affected by it.
If you do experience any sensations or symptoms, immediately cease its operation.
- Do not disassemble or modify the device. Avert any physical trauma to the device.
Requirements for the Safety
- Make sure to remove any nearby devices that can cause wireless interference. These sources include but are not limited to microwave ovens, wireless audio operating in the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz bandwidth, and certain power sources. These sources can cause slower performance or disconnection from and may also interfere with the Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis, resulting in inaccurate readings.
- Do not eat or dismantle the battery. Keep out of children’s reach.
- You must follow local regulations when disposing of the device or any of its components and accessories.